LITTLE ROCK, AR (News release) - The Thanksgiving holiday is upon us, and that means Clinton National will be busy with traveling guests. Below are some tips to make your experience efficient, stress-free and, most importantly, enjoyable!
- Arrive Early: Airlines recommend arriving 90 minutes prior to your departure time. The new TSA Pre-Check is definitely helping to streamline the security process, but this is the busiest time at airports across the country, so give yourself time to make your flight.
- TSA Pre-Check: Although there is an application process for TSA Pre-Check, some passengers will be chosen at random to go through the Pre-Check line. This will help move along security lines.
- Curbside Check-In: If you are flying Southwest Airlines or Delta Airlines, consider using our new Curbside Check-in service for quick service.
- Check Luggage Early: If you are checking luggage, you may not be allowed to check bags if you arrive less than 45 minutes before your scheduled flight time.
- Don't Wrap: Don't bring wrapped gifts in either your carry-on luggage or checked bags. Screeners may have to unwrap them.
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.