LITTLE ROCK, AR - The holidays give everyone the chance to try new foods.
Today, Chef Franklin Dye with US Foods makes "S'mores Dip"
Here's the recipe:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 small jar marshmallow crème
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, microwave again for 30 seconds.
- Stir and add marshmallow crème. Mix till combined as desired.
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.