LITTLE ROCK, AR -- Now that Halloween is over, retailers are now going to focus on the upcoming Holiday Season! With Black Friday and the Christmas rush knocking at the door, savvy consumers want to know which items are the "must haves" and what the best prices will be.
Keys to Holiday Shopping Success for 2013
1. Don't wait until Black Friday to shop. We have already started seeing great deals on this year's most popular toys. Not sure what is popular this year? Check out:
2. Price compare. Most retailers will have comparable prices so look for other saving factors such as Free Shipping or Reward Points or Cash for future purchases.
3. Plan your list and stick with it. The best way to stay on a budget is to stick to your list.
4. Follow deals at Little Rock Mommy! This year we will have a Black Friday 2013 Guide as well as a Holiday Gift Ideas and Deals Guide. This is a great way to save time and to stay current on the deals!
5. Grab those Freebies and bonus deals! I will often buy an item for the free gift so that I am getting 2 gifts for the price of one. One example is the Free Snow Globe you can score at JcPenny on Black Friday!
6. Layaway. Take advantage of retailer layaway deals: Walmart has Free Layaway with Price Match, Toys R Us has Free layaway until December 15, 2013, Kmart is offering $10 worth of SYWR points with their layaway program, and Fred's Super Dollar has $1 layaway.