Sponsored by
Election HQ

Little Rock Family Loses Home to Fire

Monday morning blaze on Janwood Dr. broke out around 4:30.
LITTLE ROCK, AR - A local family has lost its home to fire.

It happened around 4:30 Monday morning on Janwood Drive in a neighborhood east of Reservoir Rd.

Smoke detectors woke the family and everyone got out safely, fire officials said.

The blaze burned through the roof and back side of the home and kept fire crews on the scene for about three hours.

Investigators are looking at the fireplace and the chimney as the cause.

The loss was estimated at $245,000.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Most Recent Stories

News Stream

KARK Twitter Feed