Sponsored by

How to Report a Pothole in Little Rock

Winter weather takes a toll on city streets.
LITTLE ROCK, AR - Chances are you've come across a pothole or two while driving around the capital city since the winter storm from earlier this month.

If so, the City of Little Rock asks that you report where the pothole is located so crews can be dispatched to make repairs.

You can call 311 to report a pothole or other issue that needs to be fixed, or use these links:

Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus