LITTLE ROCK, AR - Garvan Woodland Gardens in Hot Springs is all aglow with the spirit of the holidays.
For three nights this week, Santa will be there for the kids and through Dec. 31, you can see the annual Holiday Lights display.
Holiday Lights 2013 (now through Dec. 31 except for Christmas Day)
- Open nightly 5-9 p.m.
- See nearly 4 million brilliant bulbs transform approximately 17 acres into a memorable animated holiday display in one of Arkansas’ most anticipated events. Complimentary hot chocolate. The Chipmunk Café will be open from 3-9 p.m. each day during Holiday Lights.
- Members Free. All others admission: adults $10; $5.00 for children (6-12 years); and FREE for ages 5 and younger. Golf cart rides are available on a first come, first served basis for a fee of $10 per person in addition to Holiday Lights admission. Closed Christmas Day.
"Santa in the Gardens" at Holiday Lights (through Dec. 19)
- Dec. 17, 18 & 19 (6-7:30 p.m., Garvan Pavilion)
- Santa will be making an appearance in the Gardens every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night before Christmas. The Jolly Old Fellow and his elves will greet children from 6-7:30 p.m. in the Garvan Pavilion.
- Photos will be available on site for $5 (one 5 x 7 or 4 wallets) on every night.
- As always, members receive unlimited admission to Holiday Lights. There are no reservations for Santa, so come early and tell the kids to bring their wish lists!
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.