LITTLE ROCK, AR - It's Tax Day 2014 and there are some freebies to be found.
The ones listed below are food-related freebies, but there are others, just search for them on Google:
- Arby’s is offering a free Snack-Sized Curly Fry on April 15 at all Arby’s locations nationwide. Visit Arbys.com or Arby’s social media channels to print a coupon.
- Chili's: Buy an adult entree and get a free appetizer or free kid's meal; expires Wednesday.
- Dunkin' Donuts: Free Turbo Shot today with coupon on the Dunkin' Donuts app.
- Great American Cookies says that, “Refund or not, you deserve a cookie on #TaxDay.” Stop by participating locations on April 15 for a free chocolate chip cookie.
- Olive Garden: Buy one entree and take one home for $12.95.
- Orange Leaf Yogurt: all of the 300+ Orange Leaf locations across the country will be offering customers a deal to fill your cup for $4.15 (50-percent savings on average) Get the coupon on the Orange Leaf Facebook page.
- PizzaHut.com: Large pizza with choice of breadsticks, cinnamon sticks or chocolate dunkers for $10.99 with code TAXDAY for online orders today.
- Schlotzsky’s: All locations are offering one free small “The Original” sandwich when you buy chips and a 32 oz. drink today (no coupon required).
- Sonic: Half-priced drinks and slushes all day at participating locations.
Copyright 2014 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.