LITTLE ROCK, AR - It's check-in time for students in the Little Rock School District.
It's going on Aug. 4-5 at campuses across the district.
Students should report to their assigned school for check-in. The only exception is Gibbs International Studies Magnet Elementary School. Due to renovations, check-in for Gibbs will be held next door to the school at Dunbar Community Center.
Important Back-to-School Dates
- Aug. 4-5, 10 am - 7 pm Check-in for All Schools. If you have an assignment letter go to your assigned school. If not, go to the Student Registration Office, 501 Sherman St.
- Aug. 18 First Day of School
- Aug. 18 Dads Take Your Child to School Day. Enter Facebook Photo Contest by midnight.
6th and 9th Grade Orientations
- Aug. 6-8, 1-4 pm J.A. Fair 9th Grade Orientation
- Aug. 8, 9-11 am Hall 9th Grade Orientation #1 (Parents choose Aug. 8 in a.m. or Aug. 14 p.m.)
- Aug. 8, 9-12 noon Parkview 9th Grade Orientation
- Aug. 11 First Day of School for McClellan 9th Grade ONLY
- Aug. 14, 9:30 am 6th Grade Orientation for All Middle Schools
- Aug. 14, 3:30 pm Central 9th Grade Orientation
- Aug. 14, 6-8 pm Hall 9th Grade Orientation #2 (Parents choose Aug. 8 in a.m. or Aug. 14 p.m.)
Copyright 2014 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.