LITTLE ROCK, AR - Millions of sports fans anxiously await the launch of the SEC Network this week.
It begins broadcasting on Thursday, Aug. 14.
For fans in Arkansas, there are at least five ways to watch the new network.
Options for Arkansans include (click here for the SEC channel finder):
- AT&T U-Verse (U200 and above). Click here for website.
- Comcast XFINITY. Click here for website.
- DirecTV ("CHOICE" package and above). Click here for website.
- Dish Network (America's Top 120 and above). Click here for website.
- Fidelity Communications (MEGAView SD 75 and HD 475). Click here for website.
Copyright 2014 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.