49°F
Sponsored by
Election HQ

Blytheville Workers Exposed to Chlorine Leak Sent to Hospital

About 19 people at the Nucor-Yamato Plant were sent to the hospital after they say they were exposed to chlorine vapors.
BLYTHEVILLE, AR – 19 men were taken to the hospital Sunday morning after they were exposed to chlorine, according to the Blytheville Fire Department.

Officials with the Blytheville Fire Department said crews were called out to the Nucor-Yamato plant around 10 a.m. after people complained about a chlorine leak and were exposed to it.

The majority of the people exposed were released from the hospital, but 5 are still being treated.

The scene should be cleared in about an hour.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Most Recent Stories

News Stream

KARK Twitter Feed