? C sugar
1. Peel the zest from the orange. Try to get as little pith as possible.
2. Julienne the orange zest.
3. In a sauce pot cover the zest with cold water.
4. Bring to a boil, strain.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4.
6. Cover a third time with cold water and add the sugar.
7. Bring to a boil then remove from the heat.
8. Let the zest cool in the sugar water.
Courtesy of Central Park Fusion Cuisine
Enjoy this light, delicious sandwich for lunch or brunch!
When Michael Caines lost his right arm in a car accident in 1994, the…
Bored with pasta salad? This will change your mind!