? C sugar
1. Peel the zest from the orange. Try to get as little pith as possible.
2. Julienne the orange zest.
3. In a sauce pot cover the zest with cold water.
4. Bring to a boil, strain.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4.
6. Cover a third time with cold water and add the sugar.
7. Bring to a boil then remove from the heat.
8. Let the zest cool in the sugar water.
Courtesy of Central Park Fusion Cuisine
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.