Little Rock, Arkansas -
LITTLE ROCK, AR (News release) - Bridge construction will require overnight lane closures on Interstate 40 in St. Francis County, according to Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD) officials.
Crews will remove barrier walls along the eastbound and westbound shoulders of I-40. They were used to control traffic during the construction of the new Highway 149 overpass near Shell Lake (mile marker 260) in northeastern St. Francis County.
- Tues. night, June 17 - Wed. morning, June 18, 11 p.m. – 5 a.m., westbound outside lane
- Wed. night, June 18 – Thurs. morning, June 19, 11 p.m. – 5 a.m., westbound outside lane
- Thurs. night, June 19 – Fri. morning, June 20, 11 p.m. – 5 a.m., eastbound outside lane
- Mon. morning, June 23, 12 a.m. – 5:00 a.m., eastbound outside lane
- Mon. night, June 23 – Tues. morning, June 24, (Possible Closure), 11 p.m. – 5 a.m.,eastbound outside lane
The $7.4 million job is being performed by Manhattan Road and Bridge Company.
Traffic will be controlled using barrels and warning signs. Motorists should exercise caution when approaching and traveling through all highway work zones.
Police are investigating a burglary turned shooting Sunday night at…
News of an officer involved shooting has put people in the River…
More than 150 runners completed 144 combined miles Sunday saluting…