- At 4:42 p.m. at Watson Chapel in Jefferson County a tree was reported down across Spring Lake Road.
- At 4:42 in Pine Bluff, several trees were reported down in the city.
- At 4 p.m. flash flooding was reported in North Little Rock along McCain Blvd.
- At 4 p.m. water was reported across the roadway in Maumelle on Country Club Parkway near Fountainbleau Drive.
- At 2:10 p.m. trees and power lines were reported down at Hector (see photo) in Pope County and Highway 27 was closed.
- At 12:30 p.m. several tree limbs 4 to 8 inches in diameter were reported blown down and blocking the road one mile south of Branch in Franklin County.
KARK Meteorologist Greg Dee reports heavy rain was causing drainage issues in West Little Rock earlier this afternoon.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.