Little Rock, Arkansas -
LITTLE ROCK, AR - It was a lucky weekend for some lottery players in Arkansas.
The Arkansas Scholarship Lottery (ASL) says winners popped up all over the state, from Friday’s Mega Millions drawing to Saturday’s Powerball drawing and both day’s Natural State Jackpot (NSJ) drawings.
The biggest prize won was for one ticketholder in Saturday's Powerball draw who matched 4 white balls and the Powerball to take home $10,000.
Overall, there were 13,914 players in Arkansas, who took home a prize won in one of the three games with prizes won ranging from $1 to $10,000.
The ASL says this week players will enjoy a chance to win from $110,000 starting tonight, with the Natural State Jackpot, to the estimated $58 Million in Tuesday’s Mega Millions and on to the estimated $40 Million Jackpot offered in Powerball on Wednesday, and that’s just in the first three days of the week.
Here's more on recent ticket sales and winners:
- July 18 Mega Millions game tickets sold totaled over 60,000, along with the three 3 of 5 plus MB prize winners there were 5,354 winners of a cash prize in the game, from $3 to the 3 of 5 + MB prize of $50.
- July 18 NSJ game tickets sold totaled over 25,000, along with the seven 4 of 5 prize winners there were 2,851 winners of a cash prize in the game, from $1 to the 4 of 5 prize of $300.
- July 19 Powerball game tickets sold totaled over 77,000, along with the two 4 of 5 prize winners there were 2,929 winners of a cash prize in the game, from $4 to the 4 of 5 + PB prize of $10,000.
- July 19 NSJ game tickets sold totaled over 23,000, along with the nine 4 of 5 prize winners there were 2,780 winners of a cash prize in the game, from $1 to the 4 of 5 prize of $300.
- Natural State Jackpot for July 21 is $110,000
- Mega Millions estimated jackpot for July 22 is now $58 million
- Powerball estimated jackpot for July 23 at $40 million
"It wasn't quite stilettos at dawn," read the Daily Mail's front-page…
The LRPD said the shooting happened near 22nd and…
Four people killed in just three days.