LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - The State Crime Lab says a 2-year-old girl that passed away back in July, while under her parents care in Hot Spring County, died as a result of a drug overdose.
The Medical Examiner's Office says the child had a drug in her system that is used for treating heroin addiction.
Investigators say the toddler had enough of the drug in her system at the time of her autopsy to cause the death of a 200-pound man.
Both parents have been charged with second degree murder. They are due back in court later this month.
The Watch area includes portions of Central, Eastern, North Central,…
In August, Robinson announced that he would not seek re-election as…
Five days into the fiscal session, Gov. Asa Hutchinson announced his…