LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - Hillary Clinton returns to Arkansas later this week for a book signing event.
It's taking place on Saturday morning (Nov. 18) at the Statehouse Convention Center inside the Governor's Hall.
Eventbrite tickets are required to attend this event and are only available online. They cost $30.00 (plus tax and convenience fee), and include a copy of What Happened, and a place in the signing line for one guest. Click here for more ticket information.
"In What Happened, Clinton, for the first time, reveals what she was thinking and feeling during one of the most controversial and unpredictable presidential elections in history. Now free from the constraints of running, Clinton takes you inside the intense personal experience of becoming the first woman nominated for president by a major party in an election marked by rage, sexism, exhilarating highs and infuriating lows, stranger-than-fiction twists, Russian interferences, and an opponent who broke all the rules. This is her most personal memoir yet," states a description of the book.
A limited number of tickets will be available.
Important Event Rules & Restrictions
- Event tickets are available online only, through Eventbrite. Tickets will not be sold in-store.
- Each ticket is good for one book, and entitles one person to a place in the signing line.
- Every person in the signing line MUST have a ticket.
- For security reasons, ticketed guests will receive their book(s) on November 18th at the event. ONLY books picked up (or purchased) on the day of the event will be signed.
- Ticket holders must be checked in by 10 a.m. in order to guarantee your chance to meet Secretary Clinton and get your book signed.
- Event is a signing only.
- No posed photographs.
- Secretary Clinton will only sign copies of What Happened and the new illustrated It Takes a Village: Picture Book. The picture book will be available for purchase on site WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
- No personalizations, no memorabilia.
- Only ticketed guests will have access to the event area. Anyone without a ticket will not be permitted to line up, nor will you be allowed in or near the event space.
- Any personal items that cannot be pocketed will not be permitted in the event area, except phones and/or cameras. Please leave all bags, purses, backpacks, coats, memorabilia, and other personal belongings at home or in your car.
** DISCLAIMER: Rules and restrictions often change up to, and during the event. Stay tuned for updates by e-mail to ticketed customers.
Bret Bielema has been fired as the head football coach of the…
Arkansas defensive coordinator Paul Rhoads has been named the interim…
There has already been a great deal of backlash about how the…