LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (News release) – The concert lineup for the 78th annual Arkansas State Fair and premium ticket sale dates were announced today by fair officials.
This year’s event is scheduled for 11 days, October 12 – 22.
Ralph Shoptaw, general manager, said the fair always strives to schedule a wide variety of entertainment that offers something for every musical taste.
“We are excited about our headliner concerts this year,” stated Shoptaw. “We’re bringing in some great classic rock performers, some popular country acts, several alternative rock bands and a handful of legendary R&B and Hip Hop acts.”
Featured Wendy’s Main Stage Concerts for the 2017 Arkansas State Fair:
- Thursday, October 12, 8:00 pm: NEXT
- Friday, October 13, 8:00 pm: Vince Neil, the legendary voice of Motley Crüe
- Saturday, October 14, 3:00 pm: AJR; 6:30 pm: Saving Abel; 8:00 pm: Puddle of Mudd
- Sunday, October 15, 7:00 pm: Juvenile
- Tuesday, October 17, 8:00 pm: Freddie Jackson
- Wednesday, October 18, 8:00 pm: Tracy Lawrence
- Thursday, October 19, 7:00 pm: Sonny Burgess & The Legendary Pacers; 8:00 pm: Ann
- Wilson of Heart
- Friday, October 20, 8:00 pm: Cinderella’s Tom Keifer
- Saturday, October 21, 6:00 pm: Keith Anderson
- Sunday, October 22, 7:00 pm: Coolio
Shoptaw added that every concert at the Arkansas State Fair is free with gate admission.
“Unlike many fairs and festivals, we continue to offer our patrons this amazing musical entertainment at no extra charge. Once you’re in the gate, all of our concerts are free. We do offer upgrade seating and exclusive deck packages at an additional charge for those who are interested in a VIP experience.”
Premium concert tickets go on sale Friday, July 21, at www.etix.com and at the Fairgrounds box office. Premium floor seating ranges from $15.00 to $25.00 and party deck seating is $25.00 to $50.00.
The fair is Arkansas’ largest attraction, drawing more than 450,000 visitors last year. This year’s sponsors include Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep, Oaklawn Gaming, Electric Cooperatives of Arkansas, Arkansas Farm Bureau and Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau.
This year's crowds at the Arkansas State Fair aren't just…
As the program hangs in limbo, they claim the Arkansas congressional…
Man crashes truck into 82-year-old's home.