Little Rock, Arkansas -
LITTLE ROCK, AR - A food truck just for dogs is rolling into Arkansas on Friday for a weekend tour across the state.
Milo's Kitchen is launching the state's first mobile food experience for dogs and their pet parents.
The truck will be making stops at dog parks throughout Little Rock, Fayetteville, and Bentonville. Click here for more details.
The 'Milo's Kitchen Treat Truck' has all this to offer:
- Taste real chicken and beef home-style dog treats like Chicken Meatballs and Grilled Burger Bites, all made in the USA with 100% domestically-sourced meat and no artificial colors or flavors
- Take a free family photo or "doggie selfie" in a professional canine-ready photo booth
- Socialize with other four-legged friends in the backyard-style lapdog lounge
- Take a relaxing 'walk break' with dog beds, drinking bowls, and puppy toys
- Bring home a doggie bag of tasty treats for lucky labs and hungry hounds
The Milo's Kitchen Treat Truck is entirely free to the public and will be making the following stops:
- Friday, Aug. 29, 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m., Lake Wilson, S. Lake Wilson Rd., Fayetteville.
- Friday, Aug. 29, 2 p.m. - 4 p.m., Gulley Park Guerrilla, 1850 E. Township St., Fayetteville
- Saturday, Aug. 30, 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m., Bentonville Bark Park, 2400 N. Walton Blvd., Bentonville
- Saturday, Aug. 30, 2 p.m. - 4 p.m., Murphy Memorial Dog Park, E. Nursery Rd. & 5th St., Rogers
- Sunday, Aug. 31, 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m., Murray Park Off-Leash Park, 4301 Rebsamen Park Rd., Little Rock,
- Sunday, Aug. 31, 2 p.m. - 4 p.m., Burns Park, North Little Rock
- Last-minute route changes are likely, so follow the treat truck's live location updates on Twitter (click here).
Click here for the full treat truck national tour schedule.
4 hours ago
It gives some people comfort to know there's help on the other…
An elementary school parent's car was broken into early Friday…