Breakfast Egg Cups
6 NestFresh Eggs
1/4 cup milk
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
1 medium bell pepper, red
3/4 cup spinach
1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Whisk the eggs and milk together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Dice the bell pepper into small pieces. Stack the spinach leaves, roll them up, and slice them thin.
4. Add the peppers, spinach, and shredded cheddar to the egg mixture.
5. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for 20-25 minutes until centers are set and no longer runny.
6. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Extras may be stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week or in a freezer-safe container in the freezer for up to a month. Microwave thawed egg cups on high for 45-60 seconds or until hot.
Arkansas State Police can fire up the state's new enhanced carry…
The family of a Hot Springs teen who disappeared in 1985 is sharing…
The team donned Santa hats on Friday to spread some Christmas cheer.