All of us look for bargains but searching, clipping and matching the right discount for best deal can be exhausting.
Erwin Levy with Verizon Wireless shows us how technology can help us find the best price with the least amount of effort.
Coupons are great, but they can be time consuming and sometimes you have to go out of your way to get a good deal.
When you use technology to find the best bargain, the savings are at your finger tips. You can compare prices and you don’t have to worry about forgetting your paper coupons. Plus, all of these apps are FREE.
Shopkick App (Free, Apple and Android – 83,000 downloads and 4.3 rating)
· Shopkick is a very popular app. You never miss out on the hottest deals, discounts and must-have items nearby. Shopkick rewards you for shopping – you get kicks, or points, just for walking into stores and even more kicks when you scan items and make purchases.
· More than 6 million people use Shopkick to discover extraordinary things at stores like Target, Old Navy, Best Buy, American Eagle, JCPenney and more national retailers.
· Best of all, you can redeem your kicks for gift cards at some of your favorite stores.
QBOT lets local businesses reward you immediately (Free, Apple and Android)
· QBOT was developed right here in Little Rock, but it can be used in dozens of states across the country. So, when you travel out of Arkansas – you can still use QBOT.
· You may have seen some of the QBOT yard signs outside businesses around Arkansas. QBOT is everywhere!
· When you visit a store that accepts QBOT, simply scan the QR code and watch the points rack up for great offers!
· QBOT is accepted at restaurants, retail stores, coffee shops, barbers, salons, sports stores, automotive shops, entertainment venues …if you shop somewhere in central Arkansas, chances are they use QBOT.
· You can scroll through the list of stores and locations in your area to see where QBOT is accepted or there is a search option.
· Some stores offer a discount or a Buy-One-Get-One Free at your first visit. For example, one restaurant offers free hummus with your meal. QBOT users can reap great rewards after only 1 or 2 visits or you can save up your points to receive an even bigger discount or freebie on your next visit.
· Verizon Smart Rewards is a new rewards program through which you can earn points based on your account activities.
· Earning more points is easy – and they add up fast. Customers who are eligible for the program can sign up and earn at least 10,000 points just for joining – and it’s free!
· You’ll keep getting points just for doing what you already do with Verizon, like paying your monthly bill or signing in to My Verizon. Find a find a complete list of ways to earn points on the Verizon Smart Rewards Page.
· Points can be redeemed on the Verizon Smart Rewards Website for savings on local offers, merchandise, gift cards, travel, fun daily deals and to enter auctions, and sweepstakes.
· Take advantage of limited-time promotions where you can save even more through sweepstakes, auctions and daily deals.
· Go to you’re my Verizon home page to see if you are eligible!
Viggle App (Free, Apple and Android – 24,000 downloads and 3.7 rating)
· Viggle is the only app where you earn real rewards just for watching TV and discovering music.
· Viggle quickly samples the audio and gives you Viggle Points for checking into a TV show or matching a song.
· Once you’re checked in, discover show-related content, follow and interact with other TV fans, and play along with Viggle LIVE trivia for bonus points.
· Collect and redeem your Viggle Points for real rewards in the Rewards Catalog, including music, gift cards, electronics and more.
Favado App (Free, Apple and Android – 3,500 downloads and 4.3 rating)
· Favado focuses on the best deals at more than 65,000 grocery and drug stores nationwide.
· Build a list of your favorite brands or products and Favado lets you “know before you go” by sending you a message when those items are added to the weekly sales lists at stores where you shop.
· You can save up to 70%.
· Favado tells you which store has the lowest prices for the items you buy each week so you save time shopping while still getting the best price.
· You can also access printable coupons to increase your savings from the store’s already-discounted price.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.