Smoked Salmon Ponzu Salad
- 2 large ruby grapefruit
- 2 large white grapefruit
- 1 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp runny honey
- 14oz smoked salmon (about 16 slices)
- 3 ½oz watercress leaves
- 3 ½oz pomegranate seeds
- Peel and segment the grapefruit with a serrated knife, removing the pith.
- Pour juices into a bowl as you go.
- Spoon off 3tbsp of juice, mix into a jug with the light soy sauce and honey and set aside.
- Arrange smoked salmon slices, grapefruit segments and watercress leaves over 8 starter plates.
- Scatter with the pomegranate seeds.
- Just before serving, drizzle each plate with 1½tsp of the dressing.
Elsa from Frozen will be at the party along with Olaf, Iron Man,…
Extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the…
Freedom From Smoking is a free seven-week program open to anyone who…