Runway for a Cure

Breast cancer survivors are sporting high end fashion for a great cause.

Where will the event be held?

Clear Channel Metroplex

10800 Colonel Glenn Road, Little Rock

Luncheon & Style Show

Featuring fashions modeled by Breast Cancer survivors.

How does the event benefit breast cancer research?

a fundraiser benefitting the Arkansas Affiliate of Susan G. Komen.

Money raised from this event is used for grants distributed by Susan G. Komen -- 75% of the money raised in Arkansas stays right here in Arkansas. Through a grants process, service providers use the funds for mammograms, treatment, education and survivor support services. The other 25% is pooled with all the other Race for the Cure Affiliates to fund research to find better treatments and ultimately to find the cure for breast cancer. 

Which retailers and models are featured?

Vesta's with model Deana Householder

Monroe  with model Shawna Lewis

Indigo - with models Mary Ann Childers (or Mary - ask her preference) & Robin Lochridge

The Outlets - not sure who will be modeling but you can double check with Ashlee (our interviewer) tomorrow.

 

 

For tickets or more information, visit

KomenArkansas.org or call 501-202-4399.

 

More Stories

Don't Miss

Trending Stories

Latest News

  • KARK 4 News

  • KARK 4 News

  • KARK 4 News Mobile App

  • Arkansas Storm Team Mobile App