Hot Smoked Trout and Mustard Potatoes
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1 oz butter
- 7oz hot-smoked trout
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leafed parsley
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Halve the potatoes, then score the cut sides with a criss-cross pattern to help them cook more quickly.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes until cooked.
- Preheat the grill.
- Scoop the cooked potato flesh into a bowl, reserving the skins, then add the butter and lightly mash.
- Stir in the trout, parsley and mustard, mix well and season.
- Return the mixture to the skins and grill for 5 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Serve with a green salad.
Freedom From Smoking is a free seven-week program open to anyone who…
Buenos Aires Grill and Cafe located in downtown Little Rock offers an…
The Museum of Discovery has turned Star Wars into a popular annual…