North Little Rock, Arkansas -
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, AR - Laman Library is hosting a Community Health Fair on Saturday.
It's going on from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the main branch at 2801 Orange Street.
The event is free and open to the public.
The Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care and North Little Rock's Fit 2 Live Program are also sponsors of the fair.
Organizations that will be there include:
- National Alliance on Mental Illness – Arkansas Chapter
- University of Arkansas Medical Science - College of Pharmacy
- Arkansas Children’s Nutrition Center
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care
- North Little Rock Health Department
- Stroke Assistance through Virtual Emergency Support (AR SAVES)
- Arkansas Health Connector
- Center for Healing Hearts and Spirits
- LA Fitness
- Blood Pressure
- Body Mass Index
- Body Fat and Lean Muscle Mass
Information will be available on the following:
- Smoking Cessation
- Stroke Prevention
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) and Immunization from the NLR Health Dept.
- Affordable Health Care Act insurance sign-up
Hyperbaric treatment is a growing trend across the country, due to…
Benton doctor works to raise awareness to people under age 50 about…
Researchers are turning to the public for help by asking for samples…