North Little Rock, Arkansas -
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, AR - Laman Library is hosting a Community Health Fair on Saturday.
It's going on from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the main branch at 2801 Orange Street.
The event is free and open to the public.
The Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care and North Little Rock's Fit 2 Live Program are also sponsors of the fair.
Organizations that will be there include:
- National Alliance on Mental Illness – Arkansas Chapter
- University of Arkansas Medical Science - College of Pharmacy
- Arkansas Children’s Nutrition Center
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Arkansas Foundation for Medical Care
- North Little Rock Health Department
- Stroke Assistance through Virtual Emergency Support (AR SAVES)
- Arkansas Health Connector
- Center for Healing Hearts and Spirits
- LA Fitness
- Blood Pressure
- Body Mass Index
- Body Fat and Lean Muscle Mass
Information will be available on the following:
- Smoking Cessation
- Stroke Prevention
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) and Immunization from the NLR Health Dept.
- Affordable Health Care Act insurance sign-up
Administrators are taking action to remove a colony of bats recently…
At her heaviest, one woman weighed 440 pounds and used an oxygen…
It's being held Thursday at Liberty Hill Missionary Baptist…