Chef Franklin Dye with US Foods shows us how to make Seahawk Feed Bag and Bronco Pizza.
Here are the recipes:
- 1 pound fresh ground seahawks (Ground beef can be substituted)
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 4 individual packages of corn chips
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 chopped fresh tomato
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Place ground seahawk meat in a large skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until browned. Drain excess oil. Mix in the taco seasoning and prepare according to the directions on the package.
- Take the bags of corn chips and gently crush the corn chips. Snip the corners off the bags using scissors and slit open the bags along the side edge.
- Spoon equal amounts of the Seahawk mixture, lettuce, tomato, cheese, salsa, and sour cream into the bags on top of the crushed chips.
- Serve in the bag and eat using a fork.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 14 ounces cooked French fries
- 10 slices bacon, chopped and cooked
- 12 ounces Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Place flour in a large bowl. Whisk water, egg, yeast, and sugar together in a cup. Make a well in the flour and pour in yeast mixture. Stir until mixture forms smooth dough, adding a small amount of flour or water if needed.
- Cover bowl with a towel, set aside to rise until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425. Spread French fries in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake fries until golden brown. About 20 minutes.
- Punch down dough, and flatten onto pizza pan. Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce over dough.
- Spread fries over dough. Top with Mexican cheese. Sprinkle bacon pieces evenly over pizza.
- Bake at 350 or until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown. About 20 minutes. Serve right away.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.