Smoked Salmon Gnocchi
- 2lb 2oz gnocchi
- 11oz medium-fat cream cheese with herbs
- 1 large Zucchini, chopped
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 4oz smoked salmon, chopped
- Large handful watercress
- Black pepper to taste
- Cook the gnocchi in a large pan of boiling water according to the instructions on the packet (or until they bob to the surface).
- Drain well, reserving a little of the cooking water.
- In the empty gnocchi pan, heat the cream cheese,zucchini and lemon zest until piping hot, then tip the gnocchi back into the pan and stir to coat (add a little of the reserved cooking water to loosen if needed).
- Stir in the smoked salmon, most of the watercress and plenty of black pepper.
- Check the seasoning and serve immediately, topped with a little more watercress.