Little Rock, Arkansas -
LITTLE ROCK, AR - The holidays give everyone the chance to try new foods.
Today, Chef Franklin Dye with US Foods makes "Santa's Breakfast Casserole."
Here's the recipe:
- 1 bag shredded jack and cheddar cheese
- 1 bag tater tots
- 1 bunch scallions chopped
- 1 bag cooked sausage
- Salt and pepper
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- In casserole dish spread tater tots. Top with scallions, cheese, and cooked sausage.
- In a different bowl, mix the eggs, salt, milk, pepper and salt. Once mixed pour over hash brown mix.
- Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes or until done.