* 12 oz. can chunk tuna, drained
* 1 red bell pepper, chopped
* 3 green onions, thinly sliced
* 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 2 Tbsp. sour cream
* 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
* 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
* 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
* dash pepper
Combine tuna, bell pepper, and green onions in medium bowl. In small bowl, combine cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, lemon juice, and basil leaves and blend well. Add to tuna mixture and blend. Cover and refrigerate tightly up to 2 days.
Courtesy: Chef Franklin Dye
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.