- Place the vegetable oil, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, ranch dressing mix, and crushed red pepper flakes in a 2-gallon plastic zipper bag.
- Seal the bag and smoosh with your hands to thoroughly combine the oil and spices.
- Place the crackers into the bag, seal, and turn the bag over to cover the crackers with the spice mix.
- Let the bag sit for about 1 hour, then turn again. Repeat several more times until the crackers are well-coated with spice mix, and allow the bag to sit overnight. Remove crackers and serve. Serve warm for a more intense flavor.
- Place the tomatoes, onion, garlic, lime juice, salt, jalapenos, green chiles, and cilantro in a blender or food processor.
- Add cumin and coriander.
- Blend on low to desired consistency.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.