He's making pizza rolls and chocolate covered strawberries.
Here's the Pizza Rolls recipe:
- 12” by 16” sheeted dough
- 14 oz. pork and beef spicy pepperoni, sliced (48 slices)
- ½ tbsp. light olive oil
- 2 oz. Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 5 oz. pizza cheese, shredded
- 8 oz. marinara sauce
- ½ oz. Parmesan cheese, grated
- Brush dough with ½ tbsp. olive oil. Sprinkle 2 oz. shredded Parmesan cheese evenly over the top side of the dough.
- Arrange pepperoni slices evenly over the cheese. Beginning at the 12” side, tightly roll up the dough in a cinnamon roll-style, ending seamside-down.
- Using a sharp knife, slice 1 stuffed roll into 20 ½”-wide pieces. Arrange pieces in a tight 10”-wide circular pattern on an oiled mesh screen over a parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Top evenly with 2 oz. of shredded pizza cheese, 8 oz. of marinara sauce and 3 oz. of additional pizza cheese.
- Bake the rolls in a 375°F preheated convection oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
- After baking, sprinkle ½ oz. grated Parmesan cheese evenly over the top.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.