* 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
* 1 pound bulk pork sausage
* 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
* 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 3 eggs
* 1/4 cup milk
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Unroll crescent dough and place on a greased 12-in. pizza pan; press seams together and press up sides of pan to form a crust. In a skillet, brown sausage over medium heat; drain and cool slightly.
2. Sprinkle sausage, hash browns and cheddar cheese over crust. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper; pour over pizza. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
3. Bake at 375 degrees for 28-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Courtesy: Franklin Dye
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.