* 4 pieces tilapia or other whitefish
* About a cup of Hammons Black Walnuts either finely chopped or pulsed in the food processor
* 1 egg beaten (in a wide bowl)
* Flour for dredging (to make recipe gluten free, use rice flour)
* Your favorite seasonings (Cajun seasoning works great)
* Olive oil
Set up an assembly line for the fish. Place Black Walnuts on one plate and sprinkle flour on another plate and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle your favorite seasonings liberally over the fish. Dip fish in flour mixture, then egg mixture and then coat in Hammons Black Walnuts. Set aside and repeat with remaining fish. Heat a teaspoon of oil in a large skillet over medium high. You don't need much because the Black Walnuts have a lot of oil in them. Add fish and cook until brown on each side, about 3 minutes. Watch carefully, so that Black Walnuts don't burn. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the fish and serve immediately. For this we suggest steamed Fresh Asparagus.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.