- Blytheville: Blytheville Municipal Airport will receive $227,673 to install perimeter fencing, which will prevent unauthorized persons and vehicles from entering onto the airfield.
- De Queen: J Lynn Helms Sevier County Airport will receive $44,370 to support the engineering design phase of the new parallel taxiway project. This construction will eliminate the need for aircraft to back-taxi on the runway.
- Morrilton: Morrilton Municipal Airport will receive $380,500 to install perimeter fencing, which will protect the airport from unauthorized and inadvertent entry and wildlife hazards.
- Little Rock: Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport will receive $1,815,289 for drainage improvements to help the airport adequately handle stormwater runoff.
- West Memphis: West Memphis Municipal Airport will receive $446,534 to rehabilitate the apron, which is needed to maintain the structural integrity of the pavement.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.