Little Rock, Arkansas -
LITTLE ROCK, AR (News release) - The Steve Landers Auto Group is proud to announce that after just one month of the Landers Family’s partnership with eatiply, a meal-for-meal initiative, more than 50,000 meals have been donated to hungry Arkansas families.
Eatiply, sponsored by the Landers Family and the Steve Landers Auto Group, provides a meal to a hungry person for every meal purchased at partner restaurants.
With one in six Arkansans struggling to provide enough food for their family, programs like eatiply can make a huge difference in our community. Arkansas ranks first in the United States for food insecurity. The Arkansas Rice Depot fed more than 15 percent of the state’s entire population in 2012.
The 50,000 meals that have been donated in just the first month of the partnership are enough to provide every meal to 46 hungry Arkansans every day for an entire year.
There is still time left to participate by visiting any of the following eatiply partner restaurants in Arkansas:
- Bruno’s Little Italy, 310 Main St, Suite 101
- Ciao Baci, 605 N. Beechwood
- Palette Catering, 600 N. Tyler St.
- Pizzaria Santa Lucia, food truck/location varies Revolution Food & Music, 300 President Clinton Ave.
- Stickyz Rock ‘N Roll Chicken Shack, 107 River Market Ave.
- White Water Tavern, 2500 W. 7th St.
- Willy D’s Rock and Roll Piano Bar, 322 President Clinton Ave.
- Eat My Catfish, 1205 Military Rd., Suite 7 Western Sizzlin, 1916 Congo Rd.
- Tusk & Trotter American Brasserie, 110 SE A St.
- Russo’s Coal-Fired Italian Kitchen, 2490 Sanders Rd.
- Vetro 1925, 17 E Center St.
Artillery simulations to create high-explosive sounds, possible…
Nonperishable items and toiletries offered in kiosk-like structures…
Installed just days ago, cameras perched atop the highest point in…